Jim is executive vice-president of the firm and an extraordinary professional with a practical perspective on architecture, design and construction. Jim leads the technical team on the firm's projects and coordinates the efforts of staff and our consultants. His focus is delivery of a project that adheres to the firm's standards for quality.
- 5 years of education with honors towards a Bachelor of Architecture with a Major in
Structures from the University of Illinois at Chicago
- East Hazelcrest Zoning Board of Appeals, Former Chairman
- Architectural Detailing, International Academy of Merchandising and Design
in Chicago, Former Instructor
- Laren Montessori School in S. Holland, Former Architectural Advisor
- St. Anne’s Parish in Hazelcrest, Former Architectural Advisor